[BlueOnyx:17629] Q: 5208R with Japanese Character

Eiji Hamano bluequartz at hypersys.ne.jp
Wed May 20 03:42:15 -05 2015

Hi

I have two questions in 5208R at Japanese mode.
It seems to be no remark from Hisao SHIBUYA, then I sent.

1.  Michael was changed Japanese code of 5106-8R from the EUC to UTF8
    with very struggling.
    However, at 5208R, the Japanese command mode was back to EUC again.

    Why?  Is it because the system was made with other than you ?

2.  The 5208R's login page was broken with Japanese lang mode.

  Please see: http://www.hypersys.ne.jp/support/5208R/5208R_login.jpg

   I tested  win 8.1 pro and win7 pro. I tested  followings browsers.
      IE      11.0
      Safari  5.1.7
      chrome  33.0
      Opera   29.0
      Firefox 3.2.01
   All same error.  But only with chrome 42.0 it has no problem!  Hmm..?

   Anyway,  public is difficult if the login screen has a problem.

Eiji Hamano