[BlueOnyx:18641] SMTP Scheduled Delivery Time

Darren Wolfe darren at intersys-group.com
Wed Nov 11 05:19:04 -05 2015

Hi,

This might be a bug, but it might also be my ignorance.
In 5209, if I set the E-Mail Delivery Schedule to something other than Immediate then email that is received by the server where it is configured to act as a relay for (the Secondary Mail-server settings) are still sent out immediately. Further, email that it receives by SMTP authenticated users on port 587, either to a domain on the server or that would be relayed to a different server, is also sent out immediately.

Is this expected behaviour? If it is, then just what is Delivery Schedule for?

Examining the sendmail.cf when changing this option shows there are no changes being made in it, which is where I assumed changes would be made...

Thanks
Darren