[BlueOnyx:18656] Re: Wordpress update question

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Fri Nov 13 17:11:19 -05 2015

Some general comments here…

NewLinQ will allow you to get updated modules via newlinq. There is a feature in the WHAM installer that will upgrade an existing module using the newest WHAM module. However, if an app has a built in installer, it is perfectly OK to use the built in upgrade feature if your module has such a capability. But, it is still a good idea to have an up to date WHAM module, so that new end-users installing on your server will be running the latest code when they install.

GK