[BlueOnyx:18666] Multiple SSLs under SNI on 5208R

bqlist bqlist at distortal.com
Sat Nov 14 17:02:07 -05 2015

Could someone clarify how to add multiple SSL certificates on 5208R on
the same IP address?

The colo is suggesting that we configure a main server certificate and
then have virtual domains pointing to it. I have one certificate for the
server desktop.

I'm of the opinion we need seperate certificates for each domain, each
uploaded via the admin interface.

The problem is that their certificate application process reports that
we've already had one for the IP address and refuses to proceed.

I've tried setting SSLEngine to off in /etc/admserv/conf.d/ssl.conf and
restarting admserv which removes SSL from the server desktop (apologies
if anyone is horrified at this method, but I couldn't see another way)
but their application process still doesn't proceed. This may be a
cached error at their end though.

Can anyone advise?

Dick