[BlueOnyx:18668] PHP & Cron Issue

Dan Porter twinwolf.monitor at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 18:00:31 -05 2015

I am hitting a brick wall.   I have a VPS with a single site.  It will
never have more sites.   It has the PHP upgade and is running PHP version
5.6.12

A cron job has been setup by root to run a PHP script but it is giving the
familiar open_basedir error as follows:

PHP Warning:  include(): open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/home/.sites/143/site2/web/home/include/init.inc.php) is not within
the allowed path(s):
(/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/usr/share/pear)

According to both the GUI and PHPinfo the open_basedir includes this path

Local value:
/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/tmp/:/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear:/home/.sites/143/site2/

Master Value:
/var/lib/php/session/:/usr/sausalito/configs/php/:/tmp/:/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear:/home/.sites/143/site2/

If it helps, PHP Info also reported the following:
Configuration File (php.ini) Path /home/solarspeed/php/etc
Loaded Configuration File /home/sites/www.XXXXXXXXX.com/php.ini

I am guessing some how this software is not looking at the php.ini file for
the site.   Is that because it is in a root cron job?   What can I do to
make this work?

Dan Porter
Twin Wolf Technology Group, LLC