[BlueOnyx:18670] Re: PHP & Cron Issue

Jim Matysek matysekj at usms.org
Sun Nov 15 19:07:49 -05 2015

Are you explicitly referencing the Solarspeed PHP in your cron file? In
my shell files that are executed by cron, I have to call php like this
in order to get the Solarspeed version of php rather than the "stock"
php from the server:

/home/solarspeed/php/bin/php /home/sites/www.mysite.com/myfile.php

-jim