[BlueOnyx:18684] Bug in cmuExport

Tobias Gablunsky t.gablunsky at cbxnet.de
Wed Nov 18 11:11:10 -05 2015

Hello,

today I exported a site on a 5106R with cmuExport to move it to a 5208R.

Both systems are fully patched, cmu version is 5106R-cmu-2.93-0BX02.centos5 resp. 5208R-cmu-2.93-0BX02.el6.noarch.

On importing the mailing lists there was an error on every lists: "ERROR: Could not create mailing list: listname".

I found out that the list moderator ("admin") was strangely formatted in the cmu.xml:

	<moderator value = "&admin&"/>

I tested without both of the "&" and voíla, it worked!

So if this would be written into the cmu.xml file correctly I could save editing it when I use cmu next time :)

Thanks,

Tobias