[BlueOnyx:19481] Solarspeed Automatic Backup

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 02:56:19 -05 2016

I have just installed the Solarspeed Automatic Backup package on a couple of my servers.

This may be a doh! question but how do I enable the backup - I have installed it and I am logged into the VPS as Admin but on the vsite under Services/Site Backup it says the item is disabled and I do not have permission to enable it! I have been through all the menu options on the server management and as far as I can see cannot see anywhere else to enable it.

This is on both servers – 5208R

Thanks

Colin