[BlueOnyx:19483] Re: The Web Server is not running and can not be restarted

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Apr 19 11:18:24 -05 2016

On 4/19/2016 11:01 AM, NETgemacht wrote:
> Today the web server was not running two times.Then I rebooted the
> server manually. In the error log I can see this:
>
> No space left on device: Cannot create SSLMutex

At the risk of sounding obvious, you need to find the cause of the disk
being full.   Do this:

df -h
If the /home or / partition is full, then you'll need to find the source
of that and free up some space.

Or it's possible you've used up all your inodes if you don't see
anything at 100% consumption above.   In that case, do this:
df -i

Report back and we'll see if we can help.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services