[BlueOnyx:19487] Re: The Web Server is not running and can not be restarted

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Apr 19 12:13:22 -05 2016

On 4/19/2016 11:35 AM, NETgemacht wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> as I can see there is enough space left.

Can you copy/paste the results of the following commands?:
df -h

df -i

> Can I send you my login details off list, so that you can have a look on it?

Unfortunately I do not have the ability to do that for you at the
moment, but if you would like to engage our paid support, you may open a
System Administration ticket with us at this link:
https://www.virtbiz.com/support/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm/6

Our hosting customers receive a certain amount of system administration
included each month.

Thanks!

--
Chris Gebhardt