[BlueOnyx:19524] Re: Sendmail php mail function slow

Simone Capra capra at erweb.it
Wed Apr 27 08:12:18 -05 2016

Hi Michael!

thank you for your reply.

The issue seems to be network related, expecially bandwith related.

I have modified the /usr/sausalito/sbin/phpsendmail to fork and not to
wait the email being sent...

Here it is:

my $pid = fork();
if (defined $pid && $pid == 0) {
     # child

     # Log the activity into /var/log/maillog with all the info we have
gathered:
     system("/usr/bin/logger -p mail.info sendmail-wrapper-php:
site=$HTTP_HOST, client=$REMOTE_ADDR, script=$PWD$SCRIPT_NAME, uid=$UID,
user=$OWNER");

     # Actually send the email by passing it to Sendmail:
     system("/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i $options");
     exit 0;
}

Regards

Simone Capra

Problemi con le configurazioni di posta elettronica?

http://assistenza.erweb.it/
http://www.dnsqueries.com