[BlueOnyx:19530] Re: Berkley Server fails to start after recent YUM Update

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Apr 27 18:53:33 -05 2016

Hi Tom,

> When I reboot the server, "Berkeley Internet Name Domain DNS" fails and I
> have to run the above command to manually start the service.
> Is there a way to fix this?

I just looked at this and I think I have an idea what was wrong there. I
just published updated base-dns RPMs for 5209R to the YUM repository.

Additionally a "swatch" update has been published that deal with the
frequent rsyslog failures that we get on 5209R, where it simply starts
logging due to an asinine Systemd issue.