[BlueOnyx:19536] Re: SSL issue

Lew Berry LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
Thu Apr 28 08:45:44 -05 2016

I can confirm the DNS fix, I don't have an answer, but this may be helpful in diagnosing the issue.
Using http the site displays correctly (side note; the background is very slow to load from here).
Using https I get a certificate error "This server could not prove that it is www.meet-mobile.com; its security certificate is from www.harmvanhouten.nl" and continuing takes you to the parent site (I'm assuming it was 1st on the IP). It looks like to me that DNS is sending to the correct IP but there is no redirect on https requests prior to presenting the certificate.
As I remember previous versions of BX only allowed 1 SSL per IP, I'm not sure when the breakpoint was for the change.

Lew Berry, MCSE, MCT, CSSA
LCB Consulting Inc.
Systems Engineer
450-106 State Road 13 N, #205
St Johns FL, 32259
LCBerry at LCBConsulting.net
(904) 482-1405
(904) 322-5049 fax
(904) 651-1046 cell

-----Original Message-----
From: Blueonyx [mailto:blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it] On Behalf Of Harm van Houten
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 3:54 AM
To: BlueOnyx General Mailing List <blueonyx at mail.blueonyx.it>
Subject: [BlueOnyx:19535] Re: SSL issue

Hi,

The DNS issue has been fixed :( email verification did not succeed apparently,

Unfortunately the issue is still there :-(

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind Regards,

Harm van Houten | IT Architect
035-7733278
06-51433378
035-7733107
harm.vanhouten at united4all.nl
www.united4all.nl

Het Muziekpaviljoen (gebouw 1) | Sumatralaan 45 | 1217 GP Hilversum | Nederland

Any agreement with United B.V. or any of its subsidiaries is always subject to its General Conditions, which have been filed with the Chamber of Commerce Gooi-, Eem- and Flevoland under number 32063228. Any liability shall be limited according to these General Conditions. See www.united4all.nl/voorwaarden for review and downloading of these General Conditions. They will also be forwarded upon first request.