[BlueOnyx:19917] Re: Let's encrypt not renewing

Felix Kaegi f.kaegi at fairtalk.com
Tue Aug 2 02:15:20 -05 2016

Thanks Michael, removing the web server aliases for the Vsite, saving and
putting them back in again and saving yet again worked.

But now when I access the site I get the error message: This server could
not prove that it is www.site2.com; its security certificate is from
www.site1.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker
intercepting your connection.

Best regards