[BlueOnyx:19934] Re: No Logwatch

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Tue Aug 2 18:43:50 -05 2016

This appears to be a bug…

Aug  2 23:22:43 master sendmail[125266]: u72DMgUm982446: SYSERR(root): hash map "Alias0": missing map file /etc/aliases.db: No such file or directory

For some reason, after the update - sendmail is not using /etc/mail/aliases

[root at master ~]# newaliases
newaliases: cannot open /etc/aliases: No such file or directory

Confirmed on 4 aventurine boxes…

GK