[BlueOnyx:19952] Re: Solarspeed WebApps not working

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Fri Aug 5 12:10:33 -05 2016

Michael/Greg?

I am stuck with a client biting my a* ☺

Thanks

Colin

On 05/08/2016, 12:01, "Blueonyx on behalf of Colin Jack" <blueonyx-bounces at mail.blueonyx.it on behalf of colin at mainline.co.uk> wrote:

    I have a problem with webapps on a 5208R:

    1. If I try and uninstall Roundcube from a VSite it doesn't uninstall ... get all the correct boxes but  doesn't uninstall.
    2. If I try and install Wordpress I don't get the 'Install' button on the left on the bottom below the blurb - just the 'cancel' button on the right.

    Anybody able to help? They were working before recent updates.
    I have tried restarting cced.init but no better.
    Many thanks

    Colin