[BlueOnyx:20021] Re: let's encrypt aventurin 6108R *Fixed*

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Tue Aug 30 16:54:18 -05 2016

Michael,
Will this work on a 5208R also? When I try to enable let's encrypt  get an
error:

The following error occurred during the SSL certificate request:
Yum check"to get yum show these errors.
You can also use --setopt=protected_mutilib=false to remove this checking.

After that, nothing happens.

Gregg

http://ftp1.scientificlinux.org/linux/scientific/6x/x86_64/updates/security/