[BlueOnyx:20024] Re: let's encrypt aventurin 6108R *Fixed*

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Aug 30 18:35:17 -05 2016

Hi Gregg,

> It's a long one, here it is :  I have two servers that have the same
> problem.
>
>        Protected multilib versions: openssl-1.0.1e-48.el6_8.1.i686 !=
> openssl-1.0.1e-48.sl6_8.1.x86_64
> Could not install OS dependencies. Aborting bootstrap!

I see. Ok, the procedure is similar then. This here will fix it on 5209R
(and only there!):

yum clean all
yum install krb5-devel zlib-devel

Next one goes all in one line and *really* only run this on a 5209R:

rpm -hUv --force
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.2.1511/updates/x86_64/Packages/openssl-1.0.1e-51.el7_2.5.x86_64.rpm
http://mirror.centos.org/centos-7/7.2.1511/updates/x86_64/Packages/openssl-devel-1.0.1e-51.el7_2.5.x86_64.rpm

Then run this command:

/usr/sausalito/letsencrypt/certbot-auto --os-packages-only

That should then complete without errors. If it does, then it's all good.