[BlueOnyx:20030] Re: Problem with mod_include (SSI) and mod_deflate

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Wed Aug 31 03:31:05 -05 2016

Maurice,

hmm, I checked another 5209R and this server have also the lines

# Enable GZip Compression:
AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/html text/plain text/xml text/css text/javascript application/javascript
DeflateCompressionLevel 9

In /etc/httpd/conf.d/ssl_bx.conf

And I also checked with .shtml files. Also .shtml files with SSI included cannot be displayed. Also the same error-message.

regards,
Dirk

blackpoint GmbH - Friedberger Straße 106 - 61118 Bad Vilbel