[BlueOnyx:20033] Re: 5209R Sendmail hanging gripe

Larry Smith lesmith at ecsis.net
Wed Aug 31 08:28:58 -05 2016

Chris,

  Have two 5209R servers that are doing the exact same thing.
Appears to be relative to end-of-day processing, but not certain.

On mine, both sendmail and saslauthd appear running, but are not
answering.  A systemctl restart on both clears it up, but am to
the point of having to do this daily (or reboot) to get things working.

Tried adding a systemctl restart in the end of the logrotate stuff;
did not help;  tried adding a systemctl restart at the end of the syslog
stuff (end of day) and that did not work either....

--
Larry Smith
lesmith at ecsis.net