[BlueOnyx:20329] Re: Authentication failed

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Sun Dec 4 01:08:38 -05 2016

Certainly something I'll check next time this happens.

In this particular case it was my email accounts on two vsites that
happened at the same time. I don't manually enter my password. It is
entered automagicaly by Thunderbird and Gmail on an Android. The first
indication I had that there was a problem was around noon when my phone
started giving me failed login messages via Gmail.

Since I was out on a jog and was busy I ignored the problem until I got
back around 7. I did the restarts and the problem persisted so I sent
the message.

It apparently cleared itself up around 11.

I appreciate the ideas of what to look for in troubleshooting this sort
of problem.