[BlueOnyx:20419] Re: New BlueOnyx / Aventurin{e} feature published

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Dec 27 10:53:35 -05 2016

Hi Patrick,

On 12/27/2016 9:19 AM, Patrick Koehne wrote:
> btw, I also get some netdata Warnings since a few days, e.g. 100% CPU!
> When I ask "top" in this moments I can see that netdata himself ist
> using 99% CPU...?! ;-(

Yes, this is a new feature that was recently added to BlueOnyx.  See
this link:
http://www.blueonyx.it/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=213&cntnt01origid=54&cntnt01pagelimit=4&cntnt01returnid=54

I have also found that Netdata tends to run into the weeds. In one
instance it was on an Aventurin{e} server hosting 7 VPS instances and it
brought the whole box to its knees.   Nobody on the box was asking for
Netdata, so it won't be missed.

nb: I'd have preferred this to be an optional package for installation
on request.  We've been fielding a great number of tickets from
customers receiving various alerts.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services