[BlueOnyx:19120] Re: HP Proliant HW Raid -> No disk usage visible (5207R) Error: FormField ID cciss!c0d0 contains characters that are not alphanumeric or underscore

Janwillem Ronken jw at veritekglobal.eu
Tue Feb 9 21:12:06 -05 2016

So far I have not found any solution for the problem below, but ran in another problem om 5207R the PhPmyAdmin version supplied has a serious bug which makes it impossible to import csv files into an already existing table. Is there a way to update PhPmyAdmin easily without breaking the code?

Thanks
Janwillem

Hi
When checking diskusage on a freshly installed 5307R it shows the following error:
Error: FormField ID cciss!c0d0 contains characters that are not alphanumeric or underscore

Using 2 x HDD on the Proliant Raid controller instead of the BlueOnyx built-in RAID controller.
Wondering if the quota system works, now that I can’t check usage. Is there a workaround? Server is still in local IP so can re-install before moving to datacenter
Thanks

Janwillem Ronken