[BlueOnyx:19189] Re: PHP Error

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Thu Feb 25 14:23:29 -05 2016

Hi RC,

> We have a VPS 5209R we get this error when we click on PHP Settings
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Notice
> Message: Undefined variable: max_execution_time_choices
> Filename: controllers/phpconfig.php
> Line Number: 603

If you have a bad php.ini (with missing mandatory lines), then this
problem can happen.

Please verify that your /etc/php.ini is intact and has about 65000 bytes
of size or therabouts. It should not be +/- 20kb larger or smaller) and
it certainly should not be 0 bytes or missing entirely.

If your /etc/php.ini is good, then restart CCEd this way:

/usr/sausalito/sbin/cced.init restart

That should then fix the problem.

The problem you report is that your CODB doesn't seem to have certain
parameters such as "max_execution_time" for your PHP settings stored.
These values are usually read off your /etc/php.ini on CCEd restarts and
are stored into CODB.

Once you have a "good" php.ini back in place and restart CCEd as
indicated, the problem should fix itself.