[BlueOnyx:19197] Re: New Issue

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Thu Feb 25 16:23:24 -05 2016

On 2/25/2016 3:16 PM, Richard Barker wrote:
> Today we did a cmu import of 5 vsites all looks good but when we try to
> go to the site
> it goes to the wrong site. We have gone to each vsite and unchecked and
> remove any redirect
> and them re added it on every vsite and still goes to the wrong site.
>
> Does anyone have any idea's how to fix it?

First thing... manually restart Apache.  Either service httpd restart or
systemctl restart httpd, depending on your version of BlueOnyx.

If that doesn't fix, assuming your DNS is all in order (always double or
triple-check that) then you might want to verify that you're not running
into a BlueOnyx aliasing issue.  Go into Site Management for a site in
question, then check to see what aliases are in the Web Alias textbox.
Remove anything that's there, save, then put it all back, save again.
--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services