[BlueOnyx:19226] Re: Error: rm:cannotremove'/usr/sausalito/capcache/admin_capabilityGroups':Permissiondenied

Jim Scott jscott at infoconex.com
Mon Feb 29 14:42:52 -05 2016

I sent a large number of emails about this issue and thought that other issues I was seeing were perhaps related to this being reported. However after addressing some of the other issues it is obvious that this error message is not the cause of any of the other items.

Michael, can this message be safely ignored? Should I be worried about this error?

Jim