[BlueOnyx:18944] Vacation error and software update errors

Gregg K greggk1 at cox.net
Mon Jan 11 14:28:48 -05 2016

This morning I noticed one of my servers had a bunch of vacation message
bounce backs.  I checked with the client, and indeed, there were like 4 or 5
users, who in the past have had vacation messages, but somehow overnight,
their vacation messages were re enabled.

Then there was a webapp update, so I decided to update it.  After it was
done updating I saw some php errors.  I logged out, logged back in, and now
on that server, the software update section is completely gone.  Was this
intentional?  I'm going to hold off on the webapp update on the other
servers until I know for sure.

Gregg