[BlueOnyx:18966] cannot login into GUI - active monitor messages in Portuguese ???

"Meaulnes Legler"@MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Tue Jan 12 14:42:45 -05 2016

hello all and help!

all of a sudden, I cannot login into the GUI @ https://server.name.tld:81/login, I get

        A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Message: Undefined index: isLicenseAccepted

Filename: controllers/login.php

Line Number: 353

        A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/system/core/Exceptions.php:185)

Filename: controllers/login.php

Line Number: 355

additionally, I get all root e-mail messages in Portuguese...

Active Monitor. Detectou as mudanças recentes no estado do seu aparelho server
Para obter mais informações, consulte a seção Active Monitor do Desktop Server

Summary de mudanças.:

* O servidor de nome de domínio está funcionando normalmente.

* &roomboom.ch&

I didn't change language settings and an ssh login is still in English.

[root at vs ~] 20:39:50147# locale
locale: Cannot set LC_CTYPE to default locale: No such file or directory
locale: Cannot set LC_ALL to default locale: No such file or directory
LANG=en_US
LC_CTYPE=UTF-8
LC_NUMERIC="en_US"
LC_TIME="en_US"
LC_COLLATE="en_US"
LC_MONETARY="en_US"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US"
LC_PAPER="en_US"
LC_NAME="en_US"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US"
LC_ALL=

What the heck is going on?

Thank you for some help and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
~ www.WaveWeb.ch  ~
~ Zurich, Switzerland ~
~ tel: +41 44 2601660 ~