[BlueOnyx:18974] Re: 5208R - Curious behavior of cced

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 13 05:12:48 -05 2016

Hi Dirk,

> If a lot of cced processes are running the customer also gets an error and not the login page:
>
> A PHP Error was encountered
> Severity: Notice
> Message: Undefined index: isLicenseAccepted
> Filename: controllers/login.php
> Line Number: 353
>
> The new cache function is not enabled.

Yeah, I have seen this as well. My apologies that we've been rocking the
boat this much with the recent updates. They were well intended, but it
was anything but smooth.

Last nights updates should stabilize things again. So if you're fully up
to date the runaway cced processes and the "Undefined index:
isLicenseAccepted" should be history.