[BlueOnyx:18981] Re: grep -R "class Memcache"/usr/sausalito/ui/chorizo/ci/

Ken Hohhof khohhof at kwom.com
Wed Jan 13 13:12:16 -05 2016

I’ve been going nuts here this morning with a 5208R machine, had to restart cced to even log in to the web GUI, no status in Active Monitor, click on Cache and the GUI hangs again and have to restart cced.  The first time there were a lot of cced processes running, but after that no cced processes yet the GUI would not respond until we restarted cced again (which takes a long time, even though this is a relatively fast machine with a SSD.)

We saw a yum update take place a couple hours ago and after one more cced restart, things seem to be normal, we are able to bring up the Cache page, and the enable checkbox is now unchecked by default.

I’m hoping this latest yum update fixed the problems and they don’t come back.  Things were not good at all there for awhile this morning.