[BlueOnyx:18990] Re: no access to admserv

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jan 13 23:28:36 -05 2016

Hi Gregg,

> I did some searching and found a similar error last year.  The fix was to
> reinstall base-adm-glue
> However this did not fix the php.ini which was the bad file.

I actually mentioned this in my "[BlueOnyx:18984] Re: Email issues" from
today. ;-)

Fix for that:
yum reinstall base-admserv-glue
/sbin/service admserv restart

You might have used the wrong name during the yum reinstall. It's
"base-admserv-glue" and not "base-adm-glue". It contains
/etc/admserv/php.ini

> I deleted the php.ini, and restored the last good backup which I believe was
> the 10th, and I got both admservs back up and running.

That's fine as well.

>  I think an update must have not completed the php.ini install?

Like I said earlier: Your /-partition must have run totally out of space
(or inodes) during a CCEd restart or a reboot. The constructors then
tried to modify certain config files and due to lack of free disk space
(or inodes) the files got truncated to zero instead.

Please check with ...

df -h
df -i

... and make sure your / partition has enough space free. Or this might
happen again.