[BlueOnyx:19046] Re: SSL Issues

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Wed Jan 20 14:56:27 -05 2016

For everyone’s benefit, I had a quick look at RC’s box. The certs are correctly loaded in the gut, and the config appears correct in the include files… however, apache is serving the wrong cert on some domains. Unfortunately, I have not had enough time to spend troubleshooting this with him.  So if the community here have other ideas, I am sure RC will appreciate.

We do know that he has moved some sites off this server to another box where there are no issues. There is only one site left to fix… which he can move also… but it would be interesting to find out where on earth it went wrong.

We do know there were some weird DNS issues, but those appear to be unrelated. Even when doing a HTTPS connect to the IP of one of the vSites, it is still getting the wrong cert.

GK