[BlueOnyx:19798] Re: 5209R - Cannot find the NewLinQ server. Please try again later. - Message

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Wed Jul 6 12:18:16 -05 2016

Hi Dirk,

On 7/6/2016 2:02 AM, Dirk Estenfeld wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I try to link a package for a 5209R Server.
> For the moment I get a "Cannot find the NewLinQ server. Please try again later." message.
> Is there a known issue with the NewLinQ server?

We had another customer notify us components from BOPE failed today as a
result of not being able to check the NewLinq licensing server.   This
could be related.

> What is the exact URL of the server so that I can try so send a ping...?

# host newlinq.blueonyx.it
newlinq.blueonyx.it has address 203.26.211.122

203.26.211.122 does not appear to respond to ICMP ping.  It does respond
to HTTP requests.

Greg can probably shed more light on whether or not the Magento error is
expected, and if there was some sort of temporary outage that caused
today's issues.

--
Chris Gebhardt
VIRTBIZ Internet Services