[BlueOnyx:19805] 5209R User and Site Quota display issue

Dirk Estenfeld dirk.estenfeld at blackpoint.de
Thu Jul 7 04:13:59 -05 2016

Hello,

I think we have an issue with the display of the quotas for users (maybe also for sites).
I have an user who had 1G quota. This quota was full

Disk quotas for user ab_cb (uid 1122):
     Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit   grace
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-home
                1024900* 1024000 1025024   5days     182       0       0

Now I was going to blueonyx and changed 1G to 1300M (if I try 1.3G, I get an error message in the GUI).
But after saving I see in "Maximum Allowed Disk Space" still 1G.
But on the shell I can see that it is changed:

Disk quotas for user ab_cb (uid 1122):
     Filesystem  blocks   quota   limit   grace   files   quota   limit   grace
/dev/mapper/VolGroup00-home
                1024900  1331200 1332224             182       0       0

It seems that there is a display problem with quota over 1G and quotas wich are not fully 1, 2, 3 and so on G values.

@Michael: could you please check?

Regards,
Dirk