[BlueOnyx:19814] Re: No laughing please

Colin Jack colin at mainline.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 08:00:01 -05 2016

Hi Chris

> On 7/7/2016 4:42 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> > Slightly out of my depth on this - so apologies for a noob question.
> >
> > Using Solarpseed PHP as below. Customer wants to use pear mail but I
> cannot see that it is installed.
> > Would using 'pear install mail' work?
>
> I could be wrong but I think you'll find it's already installed.

I thought it would be

What
> shows when you issue this at CLI?
> # rpm -qa | grep "pear"

[root at pegasus ~]# rpm -qa |grep pear
php-pear-Mail-1.1.14-1.el6.noarch

So yes it is.

This is the error the customer is getting:

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear/Mail.php' (include_path='.:/php/includes:/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear') in /home/.sites/106/site15/web/webassist/security_assist/mail_php.php on line 78

So what do I tell him to do? (politely!)
Different path?
I am not familiar with this.

Many thanks

Colin