[BlueOnyx:19822] Re: BlueOnyx Shop Special: 50% off

Greg Kuhnert gkuhnert at compassnetworks.com.au
Sat Jul 9 22:28:42 -05 2016

Following on from Michael’s email below - we had the sale, but had some issues with the shopping cart. I believe all of those issues are now resolved, and for anyone that missed out - the sale is on again for a week. Note: I am not 100% sure what timezone the store will turn it off - so get in early to avoid disappointment. This will be the last significant discounting of products in the foreseeable future, so don’t miss out.

Greg.