[BlueOnyx:19870] Re: GD image problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Jul 23 17:08:04 -05 2016

Hi Bart,

> Before all. Is just updating PHP will solve this problem and if yes, is
> there version of yum to replace the one I have now?

Please read my message again. At the end I wrote:

As you can see, they reside in /usr/bin/ and it could be that your
OpenBasedir restrictions for that Vsite don't allow the PHP script(s)
access to /usr/bin/ for security reasons.

So please add /usr/bin/ to your OpenBasedir allowances in the PHP
configuration of that Vsite and see if that fixes the problem.

Because if it's an OpenBasedir issue, then replacing PHP with one from
the shop will not solve the problem. You may need to add /usr/bin/ to
the allowed paths of your Vsite's PHP.