[BlueOnyx:19887] Re: iptables & ipset

"Meaulnes Legler"@MailList bluelist at waveweb.ch
Tue Jul 26 04:03:41 -05 2016

thanks Chuck and Larry, I looked into it.

I'm now coming up with ipset <http://ipset.netfilter.org/>, a Linux utility that can handle multiple IP addresses and interact with iptables. It's not installed on my BlueOnyx box. Can I *yum install ipset* without breaking or getting in conflict with something on the box?

Thank you and best regards

Meaulnes Legler
~  www.WaveWeb.ch  ~
~ Zurich, Switzerland ~