[BlueOnyx:19899] Re: Aventurin{e} 6108R released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Wed Jul 27 17:25:03 -05 2016

Hi RC,

> Should I upgrade the master or slave first? Currently the Slave node is
> active.

It doesn't really matter, as neither the state of the VPS's nor the
clustering itself will be affected. However: Please note that when you
upgrade to 6108R you loose the ability to manage the cluster settings
via the GUI.

I need a volunteer cluster owner so that I can port the base-cluster
module on his box to 6108R so that we have the GUI for that as well.
It'll take roughly two days to code and shouldn't affect the state of
the VPS's or the clustering.

While at it I could also perform the upgrade from 6106R to 6108R for you.