[BlueOnyx:19904] Re: Aventurin{e} 6108R released

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Jul 29 00:33:15 -05 2016

Hi RC,

> That sounds good can we plan it for tomorrow evening or late afternoon?

Yes, Friday afternoon is fine.

FWIW: James Partner had a cluster for testing purpose and made it
available to me for the porting of the base-cluster module. That
preferable to trying to develop it on a production box.

So base-cluster is now available for 6108R via YUM. It'll either get
directly installed during the upgrade of a Cluster via the 6106R->6108R
procedure. Or if that procedure was already done, then it will get
installed during the next "yum update".