[BlueOnyx:19696] Seeking information and demo access

Jesse Smith jsmith at distrowatch.com
Sat Jun 11 15:53:54 -05 2016

Dear BlueOnyx team,

I have been looking over your website in order to learn about the
BlueOnyx distribution. I have run into a few issues and am hoping one of
you can please help me.

First, I would like to gain access to the BlueOnyx demo server. I tried
both the http and https addresses and tried each of the example
accounts. Each time I tried to login, using either Chrome or Firefox,
the demo simply reloads the login page.

Second, I tried to subscribe to the News RSS feed. Both my RSS client
and my web browser reports the feed is not a valid RSS stream. Is there
another low-traffic mailing list or RSS feed I can subscribe to for
project news?

Third, I have tried to install BlueOnyx 5209R. Each time I run the
installer the system installer locks up and fails while installing the
dovecot package, after the configuration steps have been completed. Can
someone suggest a workaround for this issue?

Best wishes,
Jesse