[BlueOnyx:19702] Re: Seeking information and demo access

Jesse Smith jsmith at distrowatch.com
Sun Jun 12 09:27:18 -05 2016

Michael,

Thank you for getting back to me regarding the installation, RSS feed
and live demo access. You were quite right when you guessed I had missed
the period at the end of the password. Not sure how I missed that (small
font and ageing eyes, probably). I was able to get signed in, thank you
for pointing out the correct password.

And I believe you are right with regard to the Dovecot package, I will
just leave it to sit for a while longer and see what happens.

With the RSS feed, I suspect the "&" symbol might be what is throwing
off some RSS readers. I ran the feed through the W3C RSS feed checker
and this was the result I got:

http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.blueonyx.it%2Findex.php%3Fmact%3DCGFeedMaker%2Ccntnt01%2Cdefault%2C0%26cntnt01feed%3DBlueOnyx-News%26cntnt01showtemplate%3Dfalse%26cntnt01returnid%3D15

Best wishes,
Jesse