[BlueOnyx:19709] Re: php errors when creatng a vsite

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jun 14 18:44:57 -05 2016

Hi Dirk,

> we got same problem as Michael Aronoff in February (BlueOnyx:19093) this
> year: creating vsite give a long list of PHP-errors:

I just looked at it again. I suppose you have this problem on a BlueOnyx
5208R instead of a 5209R?

I'll publish an updated fix for this. The 5207R/5208R YUM updates for
this issue should be out by the time you read this message. The 5209R
YUM updates will be out within the next two days.

We do currently have a larger batch of 5209R updates queued and we want
to test them some more before release.

But if it's urgent and you have the problem on a 5209R, you can get the
fix by enabling the blueonyx-testing YUM repository in
/etc/yum.repos.d/BlueOnyx.repo and can run a YUM update against that.