[BlueOnyx:19721] Re: prevent user from sending e-mail in /etc/mail/access

Meaulnes Legler bluelist at waveweb.ch
Wed Jun 15 16:29:20 -05 2016

thank you Chuck, that helped indeed!

there were about 16'000 files in /var/spool/mqueue, incredible! And I
had to restart sendmail *immediately* after deleting them all, else the
queue got populated again right away... How that happens, I wonder...

I hope this will last for a while, it did it until yet.

Thank you so much for your help!

Meaulnes Legler
~ www.WaveWeb.ch <http://www.waveweb.ch/>    ~
~   Zurich, Switzerland  ~