[BlueOnyx:19746] CGI Access Issue

Manuel Perissinotto manuel.perissinotto at simpronet.com
Tue Jun 21 05:51:32 -05 2016

Good Morning,
we bought and installed OWNCLOUD web app on our vsite.
Now, when I try to connect with "start page" of service, system give me
an error:
*Internal Server Erro *
unable to complete your request. Your administrator may not have enabled
CGI access for this directory.

In /var/log/httpd/error_log i can write this...
[Tue Jun 21 11:30:34 2016] [alert] [client XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX]
/home/.sites/148/site6/web/owncloud/.htaccess: Header not allowed
here             (I haven't .htaccess in this directory!?!?)
Another service (ROUNDCUBE) under the same vsite working correctly.
Can you help me for resolve this issue?
I tried to find something like this problem on blog, but I haven't found
nothing... I'm sorry...
Thanks!