[BlueOnyx:19770] Re: No laughing please

Chris Gebhardt - VIRTBIZ Internet cobaltfacts at virtbiz.com
Tue Jun 28 09:50:52 -05 2016

Hi Colin,

On 6/28/2016 9:40 AM, Colin Jack wrote:
> I know this is very basic but have a developer asking for the pear path for a mailing script.
> We are using the solarspeed php package so is this / home/solarspeed/php/share/pear or is there a more specific vsite path?

A 5208R box I just checked with Solarspeed PHP returned this:
/home/solarspeed/php/share/pear

Good news is you can always find out using a phpinfo.php page on the
site.   Just drop this into a file called phpinfo.php (or anything else)
on the vsite and pull it up from a browser and you'll learn all sorts of
things.

<?php
phpinfo();
?>