[BlueOnyx:19775] Re: Error Let's Encrypt!

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Tue Jun 28 12:47:57 -05 2016

Hi RC,

> It seems it trys to install when try to enable Let's Encrypt!

I just tried it on a 5208R and I don't get that problem:

[root at 5208r ~]# /usr/sausalito/letsencrypt/letsencrypt-auto
Upgrading certbot-auto 0.7.0 to 0.8.1...
Replacing certbot-auto...
Creating virtual environment...
Installing Python packages...
Installation succeeded.
Version: 1.1-20080819
Version: 1.1-20080819
No installers are available on your OS yet; try running
"letsencrypt-auto certonly" to get a cert you can install manually

So it performed the yum install of the required RPMs and found no
issues. The message at the end "No installers ..." is because I didn't
actually let it create a certificate request.

To troubleshoot your problem I'd need to take a look at the box. Safest
way (as always) is to create a "Support Request" via the GUI (under
"Software Updates") and to tick the checkbox to send the login details.