[BlueOnyx:20224] Re: POP authentication error on one network

Lewis Gardner lewisg at iglou.com
Wed Nov 2 16:52:48 -05 2016

Michael,

Thanks so much for the complete info. Fortunately it was just a block
that could be cleared in the GUI. Now I need to figure out why a machine
on the private network IP was banging away at the email box...

I really appreciate Chris and your prompt replies. I should have figured
it out but today has been a trial. As soon as I got the email cleared up
it was on to restoring the results of a CryptoLocker infection on a
different network. Thank goodness for good old on site backups. Over the
Internet it would have taken at least a day...