[BlueOnyx:20227] Re: Increase the number of databases in 5209R

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Fri Nov 4 10:29:12 -05 2016

Hi Ernie,

> When I go to increase the number of databases permitted on a vsite, or try
> and change the MariaDB password, in Site Mnagment -> Web it tells me the user and database already exists and doesn't
> save the changes.
>
> What's the trick?

Hmm ... there shouldn't be a trick and it "just works". I just tried it.
I have a Vsite with MariaDB disabled. Under "Web" I set the toggle for
"MariaDB user and database" and left the allowed number of databases at
"1" and saved.

Then I went back, changed just the number to something else and saved
again. It went through without complains and I now had more DB's
available to create under "Services" / "MariaDB".

When you do that, you get an error message?