[BlueOnyx:20242] Re: Network Status on Active Monitor problem

Michael Stauber mstauber at blueonyx.it
Sat Nov 12 00:46:12 -05 2016

Hi Manuel,

> on our BlueOnyx 5208R, we have a problem on Active Monitor page.
> We have a problem about "Network Status", but when I try to open new window
> to read "more datails", the system responds with an error like this:
>
> Can you help me to understand where is the problem?

Just for the list: I explained (and fixed) this in the ticket that was
raised at the same time.

As it turned out the Active Monitor page for "Network Status" doesn't
like it if the first interface is not eth0 but something else. Which it
shouldn't be in first place, but that's another story.

A fixed base-network will be released on Monday which permanently
addresses this issue.